Artesana Boricuas' Corner

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The case of the missing car keys

December 11, 2005

Today I got up at 5:30 AM to go to Sunday Mass, as usual on Sundays. Today is the third Advent Sunday. After getting dressed and before leaving, I sat at my PC to post some messages in my Art group. When I finally got ready to leave, I looked for my car keys and I couldn't find them. I went nuts looking all over the house for them and I didn't find them. I called my sister-in-law and told her I would be going to Mass with her because I couldn't find my car keys. When I returned from Sunday Mass I continued looking for my car keys. I went all over the house again without being able to find them. I was very depressed. So I decided to sit down at my computer again and I found this blog and decided to configurate it. I decided to write down the link so that it would be easy for me to find it all the time. I moved my agenda which was at the left side of my computer, and when I moved it so that it would be easy for me to write, there, under the agenda were my car keys. And it was already 12:10 PM.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger "Heart" said…

    Did you find your keys? Isn't this Blogging kind of fun? I am really enjoying mine, and I'm glad that you stopped by.

    Heart

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger CarmenIsie said…

    Oh, yes, I found my keys when I wasn't looking for them at 12:10 PM. They were under my agenda at the left side of my computer.

    Isie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home